BOSS Energy Consulting
Combining world leading recruitment expertise with high quality databases, BOSS Energy Consulting has become one of the energy industry’s fastest growing specialist recruitment agencies.
With exceptional attention to detail and proven delivery, our clients and candidates use BOSS Energy Consulting above our leading competitors to locate the industry’s most exciting talent, or work on the latest mega-project.
We have a core focus on servicing the Hydrocarbons Industry, with industry specific teams specialising regionally in the Upstream, Midstream and Downstream sectors.
Offering a comprehensive and global recruitment service to our clients in the Energy and Hydrocarbons industry, our strategy joint ventures allow BOSS Energy Consulting to service even the most difficult geographical locations.
Providing a full range of services, from contract to permanent recruitment, our testimonials demonstrate that we service:.
- Middle East (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Oman etc)
- Africa (Nigeria, Angola, Ghana, Mozambique etc)
- Asia & Australasia (India, China, SE Asia, Japan, Korea etc
- Americas and Canada
While global coverage is a key aspect of our business model, BOSS Energy Consulting also offers clients an unrivaled customer services through providing creative input on potential vacancies, and ensuring every CV submitted could become a new employee.
Using our unique search and selection methodologies, expertly collated databases and selective market coverage, we pair the correct candidate with the right project, to ensure both parties gain as much as possible from the partnership.
Whether a candidate is actively or passively looking for a new role, BOSS Energy Consulting has the experience and client network to assist in advancing a candidate’s career.
At BOSS Energy Consulting, we pride ourselves on having:
- Unrivaled relationships with our clients – both with human resource departments and senior management
- Attentive and highly trained consultants ensuring access to the right client in the right location for the right remuneration
- Access to the latest market trends and projects ensuring first refusal on the latest projects.